Great news! Three more libraries are joining us as partners in the Central Library Consortium. Upper Arlington, Bexley and London libraries will join on April 9 and the consortium will include 14 member libraries! As a result, our library customers have access to a collection totalling 4.5 million books, audiobooks, CDs and DVDs with their Southwest Public Libraries card.
In order to bring the new libraries on board and make changes, some services will be suspended for a short time.
From 9 p.m. on April 3 through 9 a.m. on April 9:
• My Account and our catalog will not be available on swpl.org or SPL’s mobile app.
• You won’t be able to place items on hold.
• Due dates will be extended.
You’ll still be able to:
• Get a library card.
• Check out items, but bring your library card or library card number. We won’t be able to look it up.
• Use your library card for public computers.
• Use Zinio, electronic resources and eBooks.
In addition to SPL, Central Library Consortium members now include Alexandria Public Library, Bexley Public Library, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Fairfield County Library, Grandview Heights Public Library, London Public Library, Marysville Public Library, Pickaway County Library, Pickerington Public Library, Plain City Public Library, Upper Arlington Public Library, Wagnalls Memorial Library and Worthington Libraries.