Full-Access cards have the following limits:
- Books, magazines and other print materials – 50 items
- Audio books and music CDs – 30 items
- DVDs and videos – 10 items
- Electronic materials’ borrowing limits are determined by the vendor.
Children and Teen (CaT) Cards have the following limits:
- Juvenile and Teen books and audiobooks – 3 items
- Electronic materials’ borrowing limits are determined by the vendor
At the initial reception of a new full-access library card, the patron applying is limited to 10 items checked out at any given time for a period of one month.
If materials are more than 21 days past due on a patron's account the patron will lose borrowing privileges until the issue is resolved. Blocks on an account that have to do with a bad address report, a security incident, or a lost card will prevent use of card until the issue is resolved.