This is no April Fool! Get excited because not only is the library restarting regular hours including Sundays, we will now be open earlier than ever Monday-Saturday!
Beginning Sunday, April 3, 2022, the library’s full hours at both locations will be:
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
That means more time for more books, movies, study, computer sessions, programs, and everything else you love about the library. Thank you for your patience for our adjusted hours during the Omicron surge. Come visit us and enjoy all the library has to offer!
When visiting the library:
- Please be considerate of our community. We encourage maintaining social distance. Please feel comfortable to mask at any time. Disposable masks are available at the library’s entrance.
- Please do not visit the library at this time if you or a family member are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently tested positive for COVID-19. Contact the library if you require assistance for any held items.
- No-contact services remain available by request. Please call for assistance.
- Get updates from Franklin County Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Wait, are you really open at 9 a.m. now?
Yes, we are, Mondays through Saturdays! We’ve seen you waiting to come in the doors each morning and observed when you like to use the library the most, early during the day and in the afternoons, so we’ve shifted our hours to better serve you and be here when you need us.
Are you open Sundays?
Yes, we are! We are open Sundays again from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Are in-person programs back?
Yes, they are! We resumed in-person programs for all ages earlier this spring. Check out our web calendar for events.
Are live storytimes back?
Yes, they are! We offer live weekly storytimes inside the library. Storytimes are currently scheduled through April. We’ll take a storytime break in May and be back for Summer Reading.
Is there going to be a Summer Reading Challenge this year?
Yes, there is! We are excited to kick off another Summer Reading Challenge on June 4 this year with the return of live performers. Stay tuned for more info.
Are the meeting rooms and study rooms open?
Yes, they are! Meeting rooms and study rooms can be booked online or in-person.